Have you always wanted to be your own boss?
Prospa Billing is hiring dental account managers. Our billing team requires dedicated and highly skilled independent contractors looking to share their expertise with our dental clients.
Prospa Billing dental account managers are professional consultants responsible for managing a client’s insurance accounts receivables, consulting with the office about collection issues, posting EOBs correctly to patient ledgers, appealing denied dental claims, reading some radiographs, and directing staff. As an independent contractor, you are free to set your own schedule with no time constraints except the ability to meet clients’ needs.
Who is Prospa Billing?
Prospa Billing is the #1 Dental Billing company in the nation. We are dedicated to helping dentists streamline their billing cycle and accounts receivable. We strive to collect 100% of the fees they are entitled to for their expert services with less stress on their office staff.
Prospa Billing provides the perfect path for launching a successful new career from the comfort of your own home office.
Qualifications of a successful Prospa Billing Dental Account Manager:
- A minimum of 4 accumulative years of experience in dental insurance billing with some of that experience in the last 12 months
- Proficiency in filing dental claims, insurance payment and adjustment posting, and claims appeals
- Proficiency with dental practice management software
- Able to demonstrate strong communication and grammar skills on written and verbal test
- Professional and friendly phone and communication skills
- Able to pass a background test
- Excellent time management
- Ability to be a team player while interacting with clients and other Prospa Independent Contractors
- Pride in accomplishing goals and the ability to adapt to a changing work environment if required